Small hand thrown ceramic oil bottle and pourer.
- Size available: the capacity is of 10 ounces approx and a height of 9.5 cm with a width of 8cm.These measurements are approximate as this is a handmade item and dimensions can vary slightly.
- Perfect for everyday use as oil bottle.
- Available in three colours: White, green or turquoise.
- It is coated with a transparent glaze inside and a speckled glaze on the outside which varies from bottle to bottle. Sometimes it shows more or fewer speckles.
- Individually glazed, no two are the same.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made from stoneware buff clay which contains iron and produces the lovely speckles.
- Food safe. Suitable for containing oil.
Product ready to ship.
HOW IT'S MADE
- Wheel-thrown on the potter's wheel
- Individually glazed by hand pouring and dipping in the glaze.
- Fired in the kiln twice - Once for it's bisque fire, ready for glazing. Second for its glaze fire (when the kiln heats up to 1250˚C).
- It is not made with moulds.
- It is not mass-produced ware.
- It is not safe from being on top of the stove (or any direct heat/flame).
Slight imperfections are a part of handmade pottery and add character to the mugs I make. This adds to the character, life and uniqueness of each piece.
PACKAGING AND DELIVERY
I try to dispatch my orders within 3 to 5 working days if they are already made.
In some cases the item may be in making process and it could take some more time to dispatch. If you have a specific deadline for your pottery to be with you, please let me know.
All my packaging is either reused and/or biodegradable.
top of page
bottom of page